We are excited to launch our new and improved Frequently Asked Questions page! We have added a ton of new content that we hope will provide a lot more information about ParityFactory—including costs, equipment you’ll need, ERP integrations, and much more.
One question we are often asked is, “What kind of ROI can I expect from a ParityFactory project?” While the short answer is in the FAQs, we wanted to share some things that may not typically be part of the calculation when solving for ROI.
Every operation is different, but ParityFactory clients routinely report a return-on-investment within one to two years of project launch, including all associated hardware costs. There are many significant benefits that contribute to the success of a ParityFactory implementation that are more difficult to quantify. Some of these softer benefits include:
- Real-time reporting for faster, more informed decision making cross-company. With easily accessible real-time data, office staff are no longer waiting on handwritten records to complete financial reporting, scheduling, purchasing, and sales.
- Reduced risk due to smaller tracing footprints, faster audits, automated hold capabilities, and error prevention. One of our customers – Zac Fitzgerald, CEO of Bake Works – said, “Mock recalls and lot tracing used to take us more than two hours of digging through paperwork. After implementing ParityFactory, it now takes us about 10 minutes to do a recall exercise.”
- Eliminating errors from manual data entry. Manual record keeping slows down your operation and creates frustrating bottlenecks throughout production. Replacing clipboards with scanning devices and barcodes increases efficiency and accuracy from receiving through shipping.
- New business due to more sophisticated tracing capabilities or certifications (including SQF, GS1, BRC, and PTI). Many of the country’s largest retailers have strict guidelines and food safety standards; supporting food safety initiatives is core to ParityFactory’s system goals. Our Tracing Suite helps our customers build and maintain relationships with companies such as Walmart, Costco and Trader Joe’s. Some clients use their ParityFactory Tracing Suite reports as marketing materials to show prospective clients the sophistication of their food safety program.
- Staff time savings can now be allocated to improving other areas of the operation. Our customer Peterson Farms’ operations manager estimates ParityFactory paid for itself, as well as all associated hardware purchases, within the first 18 months. Labor savings alone were estimated at over 12 hours of staff time PER DAY.
Check out our customer case studies and testimonials to learn more about how other food processors have met their goals. If you have any questions about ParityFactory please contact us, we’d love to help.