Release Date: January 16th 2024
ParityFactory Office Manager
- 608871: Bill of Lading numbers can now be autogenerated. The multi-edit action will generate the next sequential number and apply it to all Shipments selected to Multi-Edit.
- 609202: Unproducing items can now be done directly from the list of Production Events, making this activity efficient and clear. Because this feature changes the workflow users are accustomed to, before clicking the Unproduce button, users are encouraged to verify that only those line items to be unproduced are selected. This will avoid the inadvertent unproducing of items that are not to be unproduced.
- 639052: ParityFactory Version 170 may now be used with a Microsoft SQL Server 2016 database. This is the final version that is scheduled to do so.
- 639288: Users now have the ability to add new Freight Billing Options.
- 639424: A default Workflow Stage and Facility Location can now be set for creating for Receipts from Receiving Orders.
- 639692: Users can now generate a Receipt ID from a Receiving Order ID, making it easier to know which Receiving Order a Receipt is related to and therefore which Receipt to select.
- 639828: Receipts that do not have activity can now be deleted in a single step, meaning there is no longer a need to first delete the products and then delete the Receipt.
- 639831: Unreceiving items can now be done from the list of Receipt Events, making this activity efficient and clear also. As with 609202 above, because this feature changes the workflow users are familiar with, before clicking the Unreceive button, users are encouraged to verify that only those line items to be unreceived are selected. This will avoid the inadvertent unreceiving of items that are not to be unreceived.
- 640447: A Lot Code from a GS1 Barcode can now be derived from Receive by Vendor GTIN, as expected.
- 639830: The Receipt Lookup can now be filtered by Workflow.
- 608409: Produce now displays an error when no Unit of Measurement for a product’s Ship Weight has been specified, alerting users to the need for this information.
Catch Manager II
- 608881: A new Add Percentage Holdback(s) action has been added to the Settlement List view. Specifying a holdback percentage with this action enables that percentage to be automatically applied to a settlement, eliminating the need to return to the holdback view and calculate the holdback percentage there.
- 608950: When dating the Assembly Build Record, the Last Scan Date or Scheduled End Date can now be used.
- 637783: Shipments may now be imported as Shipping Orders, allowing multiple Shipments to be posted against a single Sales Order.